Hello dear friends, thank you for choosing us. In this post on the solsarin site, we will talk about “all best forrest gump quotes”.
Stay with us.
Thank you for your choice.
forrest gump quotes jenny
Jenny Curran: Run Forrest, run! Forrest Gump: I’m not a smart man...but I know what love is. Forrest Gump: I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. Forrest Gump: I don’t know if Momma was right or if, if it’s Lieutenant Dan.
forrest gump quotes running
forrest gump quotes funny
forrest gump quotes chocolate
forrest gump quotes shrimp
forrest gump quotes images
forrest gump quotes one less thing
Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company. So then I got a call from him, saying we don’t have to worry about money no more. And I said, that’s good! One less thing.
top 10 forrest gump quotes
- 1 “My Mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates.
- 2 “Run, Forrest, run!” …
- 3 “Mama says stupid is as stupid does.” …
- 4 “Anyway, like I was sayin’, shrimp is the fruit of the sea…” …
- 5 “I’m not a smart man. …
- 6 “From that day on, we was always together. …
- 7 “What’s normal anyways?” …
‘Mama Always Said, Life Was Like a Box of Chocolates. You Never Know What You’re Gonna Get.’—20 Classic Forrest Gump Quotes
To celebrate this classic movie, we’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite quotes from the film that includes Jenny, shrimp, running, mama and a box of chocolates.
Forrest Gump Quotes
- “Stupid is as stupid does.” – Forrest Gump
- “My mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.’” -Forrest
- “Run, Forrest! Run!” – Jenny Curran
- “You have to do the best with what God gave you.” – Mrs. Gump
- “My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.” – Forrest
- “Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t.” – Forrest
- “Listen, you promise me something, OK? Just if you’re ever in trouble, don’t be brave. You just run, OK? Just run away.” – Jenny
- “What’s normal anyways?” -Forrest
- “Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.”- Forrest
- Bubba: My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue, but people call me Bubba. Just like one of them ol’ redneck boys.
Can you believe that?
- “Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company [Apple computer]. So then I got a call from him, saying we don’t have to worry about money no more. And I said, that’s good! One less thing.” – Forrest
- “That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d run to the end of town.
- And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I’d just run across the great state of Alabama. And that’s what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.” – Forrest
- Forrest: [running] I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours.
[he stops and turns around]
Young Man Running:
- Quiet, quiet! He’s gonna say something!
Forrest: I’m pretty tired… I think I’ll go home now.
- “I never thanked you for saving my life.” – Lieutenant Dan