Hi, welcome to solsarin site, in this post we want to talk about“campbell’s cream of mushroom soup recipes with chicken”,
stay with us.
campbell’s cream of mushroom soup recipes with chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of
- Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
•Serving Suggestion: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend and crusty whole wheat rolls. For dessert serve fresh apple slices and store-bought caramel sauce for dipping.
•Ingredient Note: We develop our recipes using a 4-to 5-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast half per serving. However, there are a range of sizes available in-store, from the butcher counter to the meat case and the freezer section. Use whichever you prefer- just follow the recipe as written above for the best result. If you’re using larger chicken breasts they may require a little longer cooking time.
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup half and half, or more, as needed*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the stockpot and cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Melt butter in the stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, onion, carrots and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in thyme until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Whisk in chicken stock, bay leaf and chicken thighs, and cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in half and half until heated through, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. If the soup is too thick, add more half and half as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and rosemary, if desired.
Cream of Mushroom Chicken
- 1 ¼ lbs boneless, skinless thin-cut chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (10oz) cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Noodles, rice or mashed potatoes for serving
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Brown the chicken on both sides until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup and spread over the top. When soup begins to bubble, cover pan, lower heat to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve over noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 654mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 48g
Campbell’s Canned Soup Recipe with Chicken Casserole
This casserole recipe is simple cooking to a T, using prepared ingredients like Campbell’s canned soup and sour cream. Get the recipe at Tasting Table.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts1 package egg noodlesOne 10¾-ounce can cream of mushroom soupOne 10¾-ounce can cream of chicken soupOne 8-ounce container sour creamKosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste4 slices white bread1 stick unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
In a medium-sized saucepan, cover the chicken breasts with cold, salted water by 1 inch, and bring to a low boil over medium-high heat. Simmer the chicken breasts until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken out of the liquid, and set aside to cool.
Once the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred into small pieces.
Meanwhile, bring the cooking liquid back to a boil, and cook the egg noodles until slightly underdone, 6 minutes.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, noodles, soups, and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
Place the mixture into a lightly greased 11½-by-7½-by-2-inch oblong pan.
Crumble the bread over the top of the casserole, then pour the melted butter evenly over the top.
Bake until slightly browned on top, 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Cream of Mushroom Soup Chicken Bake
- 2 large chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning optional
- Pepper optional, to taste
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 375F and move the rack to the top third of the oven.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make 4 thinner pieces.
- Place the chicken pieces side-by-side in a casserole dish (9×13 or similar size) and season them with the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and some pepper.
- Spoon/pour the cream of mushroom soup over top and ensure each piece of chicken is coated, then top each piece of chicken with the mozzarella.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165F). If desired, uncover and broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese (I did this step for the photos).
Cream of Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
- Chicken, boneless diced- 2 breasts
- Oregano, dried- 1½ tsp (or use Italian seasoning)
- Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup- 1 can (400 mL)
- Ground pepper- ½ tsp
- Cooked Pasta, fusilli or penne
- Parsley or cilantro chopped- ¼ cup
- Salt- ¾ tsp
- Use penne or fusilli pasta.
- Cook pasta (300g) in boiling water seasoned with ¼ tsp salt till pasta turns soft. Do not over cook the pasta.
- Drain the water and keep aside the cooked pasta.
- Season the diced chicken with ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp ground pepper, and dried oregano; cook covered in a large saucepan.
- When the chicken has cooked well, add cream of mushroom soup. Let the soup come to a slight boil.
- Add the cooked pasta, season with ¼ tsp ground black pepper; combine well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley.
- Delicious dinner or lunch will be ready in less than 20 minutes, enjoy.
- Leftover pasta can be refrigerated.
Campbells Chicken And Rice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup long grain rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-7 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In an 11X8 inch baking dish, add soup and water; whisk to combine. Stir in rice, paprika, and black pepper and stir to combine. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Pat chicken breast dry with paper towels and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and carefully remove aluminum foil. Place chicken breast on top of rice. Cover baking dish with foil and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of chicken) or rice is tender and until chicken breasts are cooked through and an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees.
CHICKEN & RICE PILAF MADE WITH CAMPBELL’S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP