GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note: THESE TERMS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. THE ARBITRATION PROVISION REQUIRES THAT ALL DISPUTES BE RESOLVED IN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS OR SMALL CLAIMS COURT PROCEEDINGS. IN ARBITRATION, THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY AND THERE IS LESS DISCOVERY AND APPELLATE REVIEW THAN IN COURT.
To check your DSW gift card balance, go to dsw.com, visit any DSW store or call 1.888.895.2504.
To check your Sole Society gift card balance, go to dsw.com or call 1.866.379.7463.
DSW and Sole Society gift cards do not expire.
There are no fees associated with DSW and Sole Society gift cards.
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
If your gift card is lost, or stolen or compromised, it will not be replaced without the original sales receipt. Replacement value will be the value of the gift card at the time loss or theft reported. We are not responsible if your gift card is used without your permission.
Any Dispute between you and DSW or Sole Society shall be resolved through individual arbitration.
- The term “Dispute” shall be interpreted as broadly as permitted under the law and shall cover any claim or controversy, related to us or our relationship including but not limited to, any and all: (1) claims for relief and theories of liability, whether based in contract, tort, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence, statute, regulation, ordinance, or otherwise; (2) claims that arose before these or any prior terms and conditions; (3) claims that arise after the termination of these terms and conditions; and (4) claims that are the subject of purported class action litigation. Notwithstanding the forgoing, either you, DSW, or Sole Society may elect to have a Dispute heard (1) in small claims court on an individual basis if the amount in controversy is properly within the jurisdiction of an appropriate small claims court. or (2) in a court of competent jurisdiction to seek to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Payment of filing and other fees shall be governed by the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules. For purposes of determining whether a claim or counterclaim was filed for purposes of harassment or is patently frivolous, the arbitrator may consider whether a party had previously offered full relief to the other party, including, but not limited to, a full refund of the sum paid for items purchased.
- If for any reason a claim may proceed in court rather than in arbitration, the parties waive any right to a jury trial, unless such waiver is unenforceable. This means that any claim would be decided by a judge, not a jury.
The law applicable to the interpretation and construction of these terms in any arbitration, shall be the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Ohio, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws . If any Dispute is found not to be arbitrable, then ordinary choice of law rules will apply in any court proceeding in which the matter is adjudicated.
You can read these articles, too:
REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS
We may update or revise these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions because they are binding on you to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and will provide notice of such changes if or as required by law. If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms.
Where to buy a Nike gift card?
Can Nike id gift card be used for any Nike merchandise?
Where to use Nike gift card?
Nike Gift Cards are redeemable at Nike retail locations (NIKETOWN, NikeFactoryStores, NikeWomen, NikeStores) in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and on NikeStore.com and NIKEiD.com
Where can you buy a nike gift card?
You have to buy it through there website.
Can you use gift card to buy a gift card?
No you can’t.
What is a gift card loan?
GiftCards is the leading gift card website, with over 6 million gift cards sold. GiftCards sells personalized Visa gift cards and MasterCard gift cards, greeting cards and discounted merchant gift cards.
What is the difference between a gift card and gift certificate?
a gift certificate and a gift card are the same thing.
Where is the gift card number on a forever21 gift card?
The top left of the card.
What online sites can help me to determine the balance on a gift card?
To determine the balance on a gift card, go to the website of store the gift card is for, there will be an option there to put your gift card number in and then the balance o that card will be shown.
Can you exchange an American gift card for a visa gift card?
HOW DO I USE MY NIKE GIFT CARD?
Nike gift cards are just like cash and can be used to make purchases on Nike.com, Converse.com, the Nike App, and at Nike retail stores. Nike gift cards are available as physical and digital gift cards.
To use your gift card on Nike.com:
- Check the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?” in the payment step of checkout.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click “APPLY.” You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card, or in the email for a digital gift card.
- The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.
RISK OF LOSS
Title and risk of loss for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or the designated recipient, our delivery to the carrier, or at the time of purchase for in-person transactions, whichever is applicable. Gift Cards must be obtained from Nike or an authorized third party. You are responsible for safeguarding your Gift Card from unauthorized use. Nike will not be responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission. Nike is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any Gift Card.
There are a variety of Gift Card fraud schemes that request payment by Gift Card, please visit our Gift Card fraud information for more on how best to avoid Gift Card fraud.
What if the gift card doesn’t cover my order total?
If your applied gift card doesn’t cover the total, you can use any accepted payment method to make up the difference.
Can I use more than one gift card on an order?
Absolutely, you can use multiple gift cards on the same order.
Can I use my Nike gift card at a Nike store?
Yes, Nike gift cards can be used in person at Nike and Converse retail stores.