Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Cheesecake
Hello and welcome back to our site solsarin. Today we are going to talk about “Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Cheesecake” for cheesecake lovers. Please follow us and comment your idea.
How To Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake At Home
Are you geographically far from a Cheesecake Factory outlet but craving a strawberry cheesecake? No need to settle for less. Recreate your cheesecake at home. Let this copycat recipe be your guide. The glorious and delish Cheesecake Factory fresh strawberry cheesecake is flavored, layered, and topped with beautiful icing. Keep reading to know more!
The classic cheesecake is thick, creamy, sweet, and tangy. Along with the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and margarine, it incorporates all the flavors of strawberries. I recommend you to use honey maid graham crackers for the crust. This brings about real honey flavor and has no high fructose.
The combined flavors of lemon zest and strawberry are spot on. Prepare the serving of copycat strawberry cheesecake recipe with infused flavors in 60 minutes. The wait is worth preparing this dessert for a treat day at work, grad parties, or birthdays.
Follow all the detailed list of ingredients, equipment, steps, and approximate time mentioned below. Cheesecake fans can now satiate their sugar rush at home with a handful of ingredients. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken
Cheesecake Factory Thai coconut lime chicken has tender chicken drenched in Thai coconut lime gravy. This Cheesecake Factory’s version of Thai coconut lime chicken is loaded with the flavors of coconut, zesty lemon, and sweet flavors of honey and mango. Cashew and mushrooms add a nutty twist to this dish.
2. Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane
Cheesecake Factory steak Diane has fork-tender seasoned and seared steak. This crispy steak is combined with creamy thick gravy. The gravy for steak Diane is infused with the flavors of onion and mushrooms and onions de-glazed with wine. The gravy is spiced up with the taste of Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning spices.
3. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake
Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is a creamy dessert. These creamy sweet bites are loaded with cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla flavor, and eggs. The bottom crust of this cheesecake has cracker crumbs spiced up with cinnamon flavor. Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake is topped with a delicious blend of sour cream and sugar.
4. Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf
Cheesecake Factory meatloaf is a delightful combination of ground beef and sauteed veggies like onion, carrots, bell peppers, etc. Eggs and milk added to the mixture make it soft. Every bite of this dish is meaty and filled with the flavors of spices like pepper, paprika, thyme, and many more.
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake?
- Graham Crackers – To prepare the ground crust of the cheesecake, use graham crackers and wafers. Remember, you can also use crushed biscuits instead.
- Margarine – Use melted margarine in the ground mixture. It seems like butter spread, but the butter is made from dairy, whereas it is made from vegetable oils.
- Cinnamon – A pinch of cinnamon powder will add a sweet and woody flavor to the ground base of the cheesecake.
- Cream Cheese – It is a soft cheese mostly used in American-style cheesecakes. Use at least 3 packets of cream cheese.
- Sugar – Sugar’s role in baking is more than to add sweetness. It holds the batter and creates a more tender and soft crumb.
- Vanilla Extract – If you leave this ingredient out of your cake, it will be flat and bland. Vanilla extract enhances the flavors in cakes, cookies and muffins.
- Lemon Zest – Adding lemon zest to your cake will give you magical results. Lemon zest adds fine yet evident flavors to the cake.
- Eggs – To give a fine structure to the cake batter using beaten eggs. The eggs will help to thicken and emulsify the batter.
For Glazed Strawberries
- Strawberries – The glazed strawberries are berries coated with candy shell. They are glorious addition to a dessert platter.
- Cornstarch – For coating the strawberries use cornstarch.
- Lemon Juice – Use a teaspoon of lemon juice to add tangy and zesty touch to the puree.
- Sugar – Caramelize the strawberries in sugar to form the puree.
Making Our Sweet Strawberry Glaze Topping
Cheesecakes are still delicious even if it’s plain. However, you can make it even better by drizzling some strawberry sauce. Strawberry glaze poured on top of the classic sour cream topping is a flavor combination that you have to taste.
The strawberry glaze in this recipe consists of simple ingredients. Thus, preparation is convenient and simple. The strawberry glaze combines fresh strawberries with the sweetness of sugar, and the zest of the lemon juice. Subsequently, it is then mixed with cornstarch and water to achieve its jam-like consistency. This strawberry glaze recipe is all about blending until it’s smooth, and then simmering to get the desired thickness.
Finally, set aside to cool and pour the glaze on top of the cheesecake. This is the part where your strawberry cheesecake will look extra heavenly as the glaze topping decorates the cheesecake with its beautiful red sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, soft butter, and sugar. Then,
- Place the mixture onto a 9-inch springform pan and press the graham crackers down until the pan is fully covered.
- Use a hand mixer to thoroughly mix the softened cream cheese and sugar. Blend until creamy. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract. Blend again.
- Add eggs and mix again.
- Pour filling into a springform pan.
- If you would like, make your water bath by covering the bottom of the springform pan with foil and put into a larger pan with hot water underneath.
- Bake cheesecake for 55 minutes. Check the center with a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean. If not, place back into the oven, checking every 5 minutes until done.
Sour Cream Topping
- Add sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and blend until creamy.
- When the cheesecake is finished cooking, add the sour cream topping right away, smoothing out the top and place back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes before placing into the fridge for 12 to 24 hours.
- Hull strawberries and decorate the top of the cheesecake. Start on the outside and work your way in.
- Place remaining strawberries into a food processor and blend until pureed.
- Place the puree into a saucepan on the stovetop, on medium heat, adding lemon juice and sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together water and cornstarch and add to the pan. Add your red food coloring (to desired amount) .
- Whisk sauce mixture until thickened and simmering.
- Remove from heat and strain. Let cool.
- Once the strawberry glaze has cooled, place into a pastry bag and cut a small amount off the tip to complete the decoration of the cheesecake. Glaze in between each strawberry and around the sides, you may even place the glaze over each individual strawberry.
- Place into the fridge until time to serve.
- Sugar: 54g
- Calcium: 122mg
- Calories: 547kcal
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Cholesterol: 116mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 387mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 307mg
- Vitamin A: 1107IU
- Vitamin C: 94mg
Summer Strawberry Cheesecake Treats
- Large Strawberries
- Slices of your favorite cheesecake (we recommend The Cheesecake Factory’s Original, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle®, Mango Key Lime, Vanilla Bean, Fresh Banana Cream and Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake)
- Assorted toppings (confetti sprinkles, toasted almonds, toasted coconut, Oreo crumbles, toasted peanuts, brickle, etc.)
- Using a paring knife, cut off the top of the Strawberries just below the stem.
- Carefully hollow-out each Strawberry using a paring knife.
- Cut-off the bottom of each Strawberry to create a flat area that will allow them to stand upright.
- Place Slice of Cheesecake* into a mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, evenly incorporate all of the cheesecake ingredients and crust together to create a filling with the consistency of a thick pudding. *Note: If using Mango Key Lime Cheesecake, first cut off the bottom crust and finely chop the crust before adding to mixing bowl.
- Use spatula to transfer cheesecake filling into a Pastry Bag with a star tip
- Fill hollowed-out Strawberries with cheesecake filling and top with your favorite topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.