Hi, welcome to solsarin site, in this post we want to talk about“frozen french fries in the air fryer”,
stay with us.
frozen french fries in the air fryer
As you can guess, there are not too many ingredients to this simple recipe. Pick your favorite brand and type of frozen french fries. These are so good, you’ll want to keep a few bags in the freezer so you always have them on hand.
- Frozen French Fries: 16 oz bag is all you need. If you have a bigger bag you’ll need to cook them in batches.
- Salt to Taste: I really like to use season salt here.
- Olive Oil Spray: Just to help the salt stick to the fires.
These frozen fries become transformed by the air fryer! In a matter of minutes you have incredible fries ready to be devoured. It’s a total meal saver when you need a side dish to go with your ultimate tuna melt or toasted cheese. Or just when you need a salty good snack.
- Place: Place your frozen fries in the air fryer basket.
- Season: Spray with olive oil lightly and sprinkle with desired salt.
- Bake: air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Give the basket a good shake and cook for 5-8 minutes more or till done as you like them.
Crispy Air Fried French Fries in the Air Fryer
If you’re cooking frozen french fries, you must try making them in the air fryer! Geez, it’s so quick and easy without any oil. Seriously, air fried frozen french fries are so crispy and crazy easy when cooked in the air fryer. Within minutes, we had a big batch of crispy hot french fries out of the air fryer. Once you know how to cook frozen french fries in the air fryer, you’ll never look back. The results are aways quick and crispy. Add a bowl of ketchup or your favorite sauce to dip the air fried french fries in and you’ll be a happy camper!
How to Cook Frozen French Fries in Air fryer?
- Start with your favorite cut of frozen french fries. Different thicknesses will cook a little differently, so adjust timing accordingly. This recipe is for thinner cut french fries like you see in our sample photos.
- Add frozen fries to air fryer basket. You really don’t need to add extra oil spray. The frozen fries are already pre-cooked in oil that will release when you air fry.
- Air fry at 400°F for about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fries. Make sure to gently shake or toss the fries for even cooling. Amazing crispy french fries with less oil!
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
How long for Thick Cut Frozen Fries?
We recommend starting with our base time and temp and follow the technique that’s written in the recipe box below. Then check the fries and add additional 2-3 minutes if needed to your liking. Some frozen fries are already pre-cooked and some are more pre-cooked than others. That’s why we suggest starting with the base time and temp, then adjust accordingly to your personal preference.
Potatoes and salt, that’s all! Choose fries to match the entrees. For instance:
REGULAR OR CRINKLE CUT FRIES: 400°F. 12 to 14 minutes on high power. Try them with a Grilled Steak Sandwich or Mini Meatloaf Muffins.
SHOESTRING FRIES: 400°F. 7 to 9 minutes on high power. Try with Chili Cheese Fries, Homemade Mini Corn Dogs, or Homemade Poutine.
WAFFLE FRIES: 400°F. 10 to 12 minutes on high power. These go great with Chili Cheese Dogs or Philly Cheesesteaks.
SWEET POTATO FRIES: 400°F. 13 to 15 minutes on high power. Perfect with BLT Grilled Cheese, Broccoli Cheddar Soup, or Air Fryer Turkey Burgers.
Air Fryers are great for tater tots and homemade potato chips too.