Hello dear friends, thank you for choosing us. In this post on the solsarin site, we will talk about ” how much alcohol is in smirnoff strawberry vodka”.
Stay with us.
Thank you for your choice.
Infused with natural strawberry for a juicy berry finish, Smirnoff Strawberry is the perfect Vodka Specialty for your next cocktail party.
Triple distilled, this 70 proof specialty spirit is smooth enough to drink on the rocks or in a round of vodka shots.
Smirnoff Strawberry’s tasty fruit infused flavors allow for endless unique drink ideas.
Includes one 70 proof 750 mL bottle of Smirnoff Strawberry. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Infused with natural strawberry for a juicy berry finish
- 70 proof and triple distilled
- Perfect for drinking by itself or in mixed beverages
- Certified kosher and gluten free
Smirnoff Twist Of Strawberry Vodka
35% abv 70 proof.
Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Strawberry & Rose Vodka 750ml
Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Strawberry & Rose is infused with the delicate & slightly sweet strawberry flavor with a light rose petal finish.
Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Strawberry & Rose Vodka Notes To Your Senses:
- TASTE: Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Strawberry & Rose is infused with the delicate & slightly sweet strawberry flavor with a light rose petal finish.
- APPEARANCE: Clear
- ABV: 30%
- SERVING FACTS: Average Analysis per 1.5oz serving: Calories 72; Carbohydrates 0 G; Fat 0 G; Sugar 0 G
- COCKTAIL SUGGESTION: 2 parts Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Cucumber & Lime Vodka to 4 parts soda water. Serve in a stemless wine glass with ice, splash in some soda, garnish with rose petals and a strawberry.
The Smirnoff brand boasts the world’s number-one selling premium spirit and the top-selling line of flavors in North America, traces its heritage back to 19th century Russia.
What percent alcohol is Smirnoff Strawberry?
What proof is Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka?
Is Smirnoff Strawberry good?
- Stolichnaya. The Stolichnaya journey began in Russia in 1938. …
- Absolut. Swedish vodka brand, Absolut, launched in 1979 in New York. …
- Grey Goose. …
- Russian Standard. …
- Hangar 1. …
- Ketel One. …
- Van Gogh Vodka.