Hi everyone,This article on solsarin site is going to give you some information about”turkey sliders hawaiian rolls ”
Thank you for your considaration.
These quick and easy Hawaiian turkey and cheese sliders are the best for feeding a crowd! Hawaiian roll turkey sliders are our go to recipe for party food! They come together quickly and are great hot or cold!
If you are needing an easy idea for weeknight dinners or even a quick lunch idea, then this quick and easy Hawaiian turkey and cheese sliders recipe is just what you’re looking for! This is our all-time favorite when we are having family or friends over.
These sliders are great hot, but they also taste great as leftovers which make them a great option when feeding a crowd. Plus you can make 3 or 30 in almost the same amount of time. They are seriously that easy to make! These sliders come together in less than 30 minutes, so they’re perfect for when unexpected guests come over, too!
Ingredients for Hawaiian turkey slider :
- ¾ cup melted Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 12 oz thin sliced turkey; I like to use deli meat
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella Cheese
How to make Hawaiian turkey and cheese sliders:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside.
- Place the bottom halves onto a baking pan.
- Layer the deli turkey onto the rolls.
- Top the turkey slices with the sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- Melt butter and mix in the garlic salt.
- Brush or pour the liquid mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Allow them to cool slightly (about 5 minutes). Separate the sliders into individual sandwiches to serve.
- You can eat the sliders immediately or serve them cold. Either way, everyone will love them.
My teenager loves to have friends over and this is my go-to recipe. Boys and girls love them and they love that they can enjoy them hours later if needed. I love that they’re easy for them to grab and go!
Variations for baked Hawaiian sliders:
- Use swiss cheese or provolone cheese instead of mozzarella.
- Make it a super slider by adding roast beef and ham! Bacon would also be good!
- Mix in dijon mustard, poppy seeds and worcestershire sauce in with the melted butter.
- Add in sliced tomatoes between the turkey and the cheese.
- Spread honey mustard on the bottom of the rolls.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the rolls after you brushed the butter.
- Spread chipotle mayo to the bottom of the rolls before you add the turkey.
If you like this recipe, try Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich. It’s so simple and delicious!
What cheese goes well with turkey?
There are many different kinds of cheese that pair perfectly with turkey! The hard part is deciding which one to use. Your best choice is a soft cheese such as mozzarella, which is what is used in this recipe. Provolone and swiss are also common to use with turkey. Other options include Muenster, Havarti, or Gouda, but those aren’t always as easy to find.
What kind of bread do you use for sliders?
My go-to bread for sliders is always sweet Hawaiian Rolls. We love the slight sweetness that it adds to the sliders and they’re perfectly soft! You can also use dinner rolls or small potato or sourdough rolls. Really, any small and soft roll will work perfectly for your baked turkey sliders.
Print your Hawaiian roll turkey sliders recipe below:
Hawaiian turkey and cheese sliders
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 12 oz Sliced Deli Turkey
- 6 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside.
Place the bottom pieces onto a baking pan.
Layer the deli turkey onto the rolls.
Top the turkey with the mozzarella cheese slices.
Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
Melt the butter and mix in the garlic salt.
Brush the melted mixture evenly over the rolls.
Bake 20 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned and cheese has melted.
Allow to cool slightly (about 5 minutes). Separate into individual sandwiches to serve.
Eat immediately or serve them cold. Either way everyone will love them.
Try these other easy sliders:
These 5-ingredient turkey sliders are easy and perfect for parties, game days, or any other gatherings. The ooey-gooey cheese and delicious smoked turkey makes a wonderful combination!
Sliders are so easy to make and they come in lots of different varieties. These turkey Swiss sliders just happen to be our all time favorite sliders. We’ve served them for lunches, dinners, parties, tailgating and game days. They’re easy yet so flavorful and only need five ingredients. If you’re throwing a party and want to make sliders for a crowd, try these alongside some Asian chicken sliders, roast beef sliders and of course, classic buffalo chicken sliders and turn your party into a slider frenzy!
THIS TURKEY SLIDERS RECIPE IS QUICK, EASY AND VERY DELICIOUS!
Comfort food is not always soups and chili. Sometimes comfort food means warm and melty turkey sliders! If you like ham and cheese sliders, you’re going to love this take on a classic combination. Melting cheese and warm deli style roasted turkey flavored with mustard and packed between soft and sweet Hawaiian rolls guarantees a delicious meal.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE TURKEY HAWAIIAN SLIDERS
You are only five ingredients away from your new favorite sliders. Here is what you need:
- Hawaiian rolls: You can find these in any supermarket, both in the bread section and in the bakery.
- Whole grain mustard: This is my favorite mustard to use for this recipe. However, you can opt for honey mustard or Dijon mustard if that’s what you have on hand.
- Butter: A little bit of melted butter adds so much flavor to this dish.
- Roasted Turkey: Roasted deli turkey lunch meat is the best choice for this slider recipe.
- Swiss Cheese: You can find sliced Swiss cheese in the cheese section of any supermarket.
HOW TO MAKE TURKEY SLIDERS
Cut the rolls into two slabs. Spread mustard on both slabs and place turkey and Swiss cheese on the bottom slab. Top with the other half of the rolls.
Mix the mustard with melted butter and brush it on the rolls. Bake it and voila, your easy Hawaiian turkey sliders are ready!
I gave some of these delicious Hawaiian roll turkey sliders away to my neighbor because if I kept them we would eat them all by ourselves. That wouldn’t be a good idea because, as delicious as these are, there no way that I can justify eating 6 of them back to back. So, my friends, share your food with everyone. As the old saying goes, “whatever you share, multiplies.”
WANT TO ELEVATE THIS RECIPE?
- Use any other kind of melting cheese instead of Swiss: cheddar or Gouda would be nice.
- Use honey mustard or Dijon mustard instead of grainy mustard. Here is a list of popular types of mustard that you can use for this recipe.
- In addition to mustard, you can also spread some mayonnaise on the rolls.
- Use sliced cooked turkey breast instead of smoked turkey.
- Add some poppy seeds to the mustard and butter mixture.
To freeze these sliders, assemble them as instructed but don’t bake them. Wrap the sliders tightly in a few layers of plastic wrap and freeze for up to two months. When you’re ready to bake, unwrap the sliders and place them on a baking sheet and brush them with the butter and mustard combination. Bake at 350ºF for about 25 to 30 minutes until they are warm and the cheese is melted.
Why you’ll love these sliders
- USE FOR LEFTOVERS | As I mentioned earlier, I am not a fan of leftovers, so any way I can repurpose leftovers is always a win in my book!
- FEED A CROWD | Need to feed a lot of people, make up a batch or two of these turkey and cheese sliders, then pop in the oven and watch people drool!
- MAKE AHEAD | Since these turkey sliders hang out in the marinade for a few hours or even overnight, makes it the perfect last minute pop in the oven meal.
- FLAVOR OVERLOAD | Something magical happens while these turkey sammies sit in the sauce, creating a buttery, crunchy, savory, flavorful gooey slider.
Ingredients you need
A quick and simple list of ingredients, many you probably already have in your pantry and fridge!
- Cooked Turkey | Use leftover roast turkey breast, smoked turkey breast, honey baked turkey breast or sliced deli turkey breast!
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese | I used Beecher’s Flagship Aged Cheddar cheese, but honestly, use YOUR favorite cheese! Delicious pairings are provolone, Swiss, Colby-Jack, Regular Cheddar, Havarti, Smoked Mozzarella, Gouda cheese, even brie or goat cheese would be dreamy; the skies the limit, just slice it thin!
- Soft Rolls | I typically use King’s Hawaiian rolls, the slider size, you could also use brioche slider rolls, whole wheat King’s Hawaiian or another favorite. Keep in mind you want a soft roll, a ciabatta or hard French roll will not come out the same.
- Butter | this is the glue in this recipe, use real cream butter for this, you don’t want these sitting in oil.
- Worcestershire Sauce | Adds, savory, rich flavor to the sandwiches.
- Mustard | your choice yellow or Dijon, we love Dijon, not as sharp in flavor and has a bit more depth.
- Brown Sugar | just a bit, use light or dark brown sugar, I typically use light brown.