It’s flat in the middle. You want to fill it again. But you have no idea how to unzip your pottery barn bean bag and are stuck at the very beginning.
In order to solve this problem, we have compiled this guide that will take you through the entire process of unzipping and filling your barn bean bag chair.
Let’s get started .stay with solsarin.
The Best Way to Open a Pottery Barn Bean Bag
It may be necessary to clean the Pottery Barn bean bag’s dirty cover, or it may need to be refilled. There are many other reasons to do this.
The pottery barn bean bag comes with a key or handle for opening the cover. Furthermore, instructions are given on the label, which you can easily find on the side of the bag.
Pottery Barn Bean Bag Zipper Unlocking Method
Here’s how to unzip your pottery barn bean bag quickly if you’ve lost the zipper key:
Step 1. Search for Paper Clip
Start by finding a paper clip or other similar tool.
Step 2. Form a Pull Tab
The next step is to make a pull tab from the paper clip.
Step 3. Find the Zipper Head
Then, find the zipper head of the Pottery Barn bean bag.
Step 4. Put in the Paper Clip
Insert the paper clip into the hole of the zipper.
Step 5. Open the Pottery Barn Bean Bag
Using the paper clip, move the children’s safety zipper in a direction.
Now that you’ve successfully unzipped a pottery barn bean bag cover, you can use the same method to unzip any bean bag.
Also, you can use this method to remove pottery barn bean bag inserts. Bean bag inserts are pieces of cloth that protect bean bags from dust and dirt.
Tips to Unzip a Pottery Barn Bean Bag Zipper Lock
It is common for homeowners to have difficulty opening a bean bag zipper, also known as a children-safety zipper lock.
In order to protect children from inhaling bean bag fillings or getting stuck inside it, be careful when opening it. If you use too much force, it may break.
With the help of an unraveled paper clip or tension bar, you can easily open this child lock zipper on the pottery barn bean bag cover. If not, you may need to apply some lubricant to
the zipper lock.
To open the pottery barn beanbag chair, make sure you insert the paper clip in the right direction and move the zipper in the right direction.
What is the best way to fill a Pottery Barn bean bag?
With just a few household supplies, you can easily refill a bean bag chair.
Tools and Materials Required:
- Paperclip to unzip if needed
- 2 plastic cups
- Baby powder
- Duct tape
- Refill beans bag
Follow these steps:
- Cut out the bottoms of the plastic cups first.
- Add some baby powder to the bean bag filling to remove the static.
- Add some baby powder to the bean bag refill bag to reduce static between the beans. Cut the corner of the bean bag refill bag just enough to fit a cup inside.
- By wrapping duct tape over the cup’s base, you can attach the cup to the bean bag by placing it inside the bean bag chair with the cup’s open bottom facing down.
- Insert a cup into the refill bean bag about 1.5″ inside it, with the open side facing down. You may secure the plastic cup to the refill bean bag with duct tape.
- Next, it is a simple process and requires no more than two people, though one person can do it if needed. Carefully place the cups into each other. Pour the beans from the refill bag
into the bean bag chair gradually. Avoid filling your cups to the brim and creating a mess. If beans flow slowly and sticky, you may need more baby powder. More baby powder makes
the beans less sticky and reduces static.
- When the pottery bean bag chair is fully filled, you can remove the cups and close it. The chair will then return to its original shape.
A Bean Bag Zipper: How Do You Unzip It?
A paper clip or tension bar can be used to unzip a zipper on a bean bag. Simply insert it in the hole of the head of the child lock zipper and move it.
How Do You Open a Locked Bean Bag?
The child-lock zipper attached to the bean bag cover allows you to open a locked bean bag.
What is the best way to refill Pottery Barn bean bags?
Pottery barn bean bags can be refilled by opening the cover, removing it, removing the old filling, and adding fresh filling.
How Do You Get Bean Bag Beans out Of Bag?
By removing the bean bag cover and emptying it, you can get the beans out.
Is bean bag filler expandable?
It is true that many bean bag fillers expand after a while of being opened!
The process for unzipping a pottery barn bean bag chair is super easy and can be done within seconds. Simply follow the steps mentioned in this guide and you’re good to go.
For any questions or problems, you can contact Pottery Barn customer service!