Hello and welcome to solsarin. This post is about “mission carb balance tortillas“.
A tortilla (/tɔːrˈtiːə/, Spanish: [toɾˈtiʎa]) is a thin, circular unleavened flatbread originally made from maize hominy meal, and now also from wheat flour. The Aztecs and other Nahuatl speakers called tortillas tlaxcalli ([t͡ɬaʃˈkalli]). First made by the indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica before colonization, tortillas are a cornerstone of Mesoamerican cuisine. Corn tortillas in Mesoamerica are evidenced from as early as 500 BCE.
Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
Water, Modified Wheat Starch, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Shortening (Interesterified and Hydrogenated Soybean Oils), Wheat Gluten Isolate, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Distilled Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Fumaric Acid, and Calcium Propionate and Sorbic Acid (to Maintain Freshness). CONTAINS: WHEAT
Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas | Low Carb, Keto | High Fiber, No Sugar | Small Size | 8 Count
About this item
- One 8-count package of Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- Only 6g of net carbohydrates per serving
- Excellent source of fiber
- Zero sugar and no trans fat or cholesterol
- Delicious addition to all of your favorite low carb recipes
New look & same great taste. Super soft. The authentic tradition. We’ve balanced high fiber with lower carbs and zero sugar for great tasting soft tortilla wrap you can feel great about eating. Cutting carb doesn’t mean cutting back on great taste, especially with our Carb Balance tortilla wraps. Packed full of authentic mission flavor and the highest quality ingredients, these soft tortillas will add a tasty twist to your recipes. So get wrapping and enjoy them anytime!
Tortillas Wraps, Flour, Carb Balance
4 g net carbs per tortilla. High fiber. 70 calories per tortilla. Zero trans fat. And Zero cholesterol. Zero sugar (not for weight control). New look & same great taste. The authentic tradition. We’ve balanced high fiber with lower carbs and zero sugar for a great tasting soft tortilla wrap you can feel great about eating. Cutting carbs doesn’t mean cutting back on great taste, especially with our Carb Balance tortilla wraps.
Packed full of authentic Mission flavor and the highest quality ingredients, these soft tortillas will add a tasty twist to your recipes. So get wrapping and enjoy them anytime! Questions or comments? missionfoods.com. 1-800-600-8226 weekdays 9:00AM to 5:00PM central time. For great recipe ideas, questions & comments, visit: missionfoods.com. On social media too! Facebook. Instagram. Twitter. (hashtag)MissionFoodsUS.
- Super Soft
- The Authentic Tradition
- New Look & Same Great Taste
- For Freshness: Refrigerate after opening.
- Heating InstructionsPlace 4 to 6 tortillas between two damp paper towels for 30 to 45 seconds. Heating InstructionsFor Best Results: Medium heat in skillet for 10 to 15 seconds per side.
There are 70 calories in 1 tortilla (42 g) of Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas.
Calorie breakdown: 22% fat, 62% carbs, 16% protein.
Is Mission Carb Balance Keto? [OMG! Tortillas on KETO?]
Mission Carb Balance tortillas are keto-friendly when consumed in moderation. Fajita whole wheat tortillas have just 2g net carbs and you can easily accommodate it in your 20g daily carb limit.
The key here is to enjoy the wrap in moderation. You should pair it with some hard cheese and fatty meat like bacon to amplify fat content.
You can have 2 small-sized ones in a day or a single burrito-sized wrap (which is huge!). This will take away approx 10g of carbs from your daily quota.
Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas 12.5oz
These are all the variants of Mission Carb Balance tortillas, along with their net carbs (per tortilla):
- Sundried Tomato Basil Wraps: 5g net carbs and 80 calories
- Spinach Wraps: 3g net carbs and 60 calories
- Soft Taco Flour Tortillas: 4g net carbs and 70 calories
- Soft Taco Whole Wheat Tortillas: 3g net carbs and 70 calories
- Burrito Whole Wheat Tortillas: 5g net carbs and 110 calories
- Fajita Whole Wheat Tortillas: 2g net carbs and 45 calories (Most keto-friendly!)
- Street Tacos Whole Wheat Tortillas: 3g net carbs and 35 calories
- Restaurant-Style Flour Tortillas: 4g net carbs and 70 calories
- Fajita Flour Tortillas: 3g net carbs and 45 calories
Here are some amazing low carb toppings mission low carb keto tortillas:
- Ground beef, shredded cheese, jalapenos, low carb salsa, cumin, and paprika.
- Lettuce, cooked chicken, guacamole, low carb salsa, and shredded cheese.
- Cod or Tuna chunks with seasonings and guacamole.
- Shredded cheese, sour cream, sliced jalapeños, cooked diced chicken, shredded lettuce, green onions, cilantro, and olives.
Other Low Carb Tortillas on Keto
Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas 12.5oz
About this item
- Low Carb, But tastes like regular tortillas!
- Only three impact carbs per tortillas!
- Package of 10 tortillas
Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas are delicious. Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe’s taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. Use Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. However you use Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Packaged in a resealable bag: 10 tortillas, net weight 12.5 oz (360g).